2013 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code G71.11
Myotonic muscular dystrophy
- G71.11 is a billable ICD-10-CM code that can be used to specify a diagnosis.
- On October 1, 2014 ICD-10-CM will replace ICD-9-CM in the United States, therefore, G71.11 and all ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- Dystrophia myotonica [Steinert]
- Myotonia atrophica
- Myotonic dystrophy
- Proximal myotonic myopathy (PROMM)
- Steinert disease
ICD-10-CM G71.11 is part of Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v28.0):
- 091 Other disorders of nervous system with mcc
- 092 Other disorders of nervous system with cc
- 093 Other disorders of nervous system without cc/mcc